The Company processes the minimum personal information necessary for service provision.
1. Scope of collection
2. Purpose of processing
The Company will destroy any personal information collected immediately after the purpose of collecting and using the personal information has been achieved. However, the following information will be retained for the following reasons for a specified period of time and, if necessary, the consent of the information principal will be obtained.
1. Data to be collected when inquiry is submitted
2. Data to be collected when Reporting Center is submitted
3. Data automatically created and collected during use of the website
The Company will immediately destroy any personal information collected once the personal information retention period expires or else the purpose of processing thereof has been achieved. In the event that personal information needs to be retained pursuant to other laws even if the personal information retention period, to which the information principal consented, has expired, or the purpose of processing thereof has been achieved, the personal information will be moved to a separate database (DB) or storage space. Methods of destroying personal information are as follows:
1. Personal information recorded and stored in the form of electronic files must be deleted using a technical method ensuring that the records cannot be reproduced.
2. Personal information recorded and stored on paper documents must be shredded on the paper shredder or incinerated.
The Company will use personal information within the purview of the purposes of collecting personal information, and will not use personal information outside the purview thereof, or provide it to or share it with a third party. However, exceptions will be made in the following events:
1. in the event that the consent of the information principal was obtained;
2. in the event that there are special provisions in other laws;
3. in the event that prior consent cannot be obtained because the information principal or his/her legal guardian cannot express his/her intention, or his/her address is unknown, and it is clearly deemed urgently necessary for the life, body or pecuniary benefit of the information principal or a third party; and
4. in the event that it is necessary for statistics and academic research, and personal information is provide in a way that cannot identify individuals
5. If no activity as required under other relevant laws can be performed unless personal data is used for other purposes than set out herein or disclosed to a third party, provided that the Protection Committee has reviewed and granted approval.
6. If required for provision to a foreign government or an international organization under a treaty or other international agreement.
7. If required for investigation of a crime or initiation or maintenance of prosecution
8. If required in connection with court-related proceedings
9. If required for penalization, protective custody or probation
The Company consigns personal information processing as follows for the sake of efficiency, and if a consignment agreement is entered into according to related laws, matters necessary for safe management of personal information are stipulated.
1. Website operations
The information principal may exercise the following rights related to personal information against the Company at any time:
1. Demanding to view personal information
2. Demanding that errors be corrected if any
3. Demanding deletion
4. Demanding that processing be stopped
Information principals may exercise their rights related to personal information protection by writing, e-mailing or faxing to the Company, and the Company will take necessary measures immediately.Download Form
If an information principal demands that errors in personal information be corrected or deleted, the Company will not use or provide that personal information until the correction or deletion has been completed. Information principals may exercise their rights through their agents like legal guardians or consignees. In this event, the power of attorney must be submitted.Download Form
The company applies the following measures to ensure the safety of the personal information it retains.
1. Administrative measures : establishment and enforcement of internal control plans, regular employee education, etc.
2. Technical measures : installation of access control systems, encryption of important information, using vaccine programs to prevent damages from computer viruses, personal information transmission security systems (SSL) on the network based on encryption algorithms, operation of intrusion prevention systems, etc.
3. Physical measures : restriction of access to the computer room, data storage room, etc.
The Company uses ‘cookies’ that frequently save and retrieve your information. A cookie is a very small text file that the server, used to operate the Company’s website, sends to your browser. It is saved in the hard disk of your computer.
1. Analyzing connection frequencies and visit time to understand users’ preferences and interests and track users’ footprints.
2. Carrying out target marketing and providing customized service by checking level of participation in various events and number of visits.
You may choose not to install cookies. Accordingly, you may allow all cookies by setting the option in the web browser, go through a confirmation process whenever a cookie is saved, or refuse to have all cookies saved.
You may reject cookies by selecting an option in your web browser to allow all cookies, going through a confirmation process each time a cookie is saved, or refusing to have all cookies saved.
How to set up (Internet Explorer): Tools > Internet options > Personal information at the top of the web browser If you refused to have cookies installed, however, there may be difficulties with service provision.
To protect and process personal information, and deal with complaints related the personal information, the Company has the Chief Privacy Officer and the Department in charge of personal information.
1. Chief Privacy Officer
2. Department in charge of personal information
Information principals may direct all inquiries, complaints and requests for damages related to personal information protection in using the Company’s service to the chief privacy officer ands department in charge. The Company will provide prompt and sufficient answers to your inquiries.
If you need to report personal information intrusion or need consultation, you may contact the following agencies:
This personal information will go into effect on Jun 01, 2018.