Your input and comments will be a valuable resource for our reliability as a company.
- Hyosung Advanced Materials strives to comply with law and regulations, eliminate unfair infringement of rights of both employees and stakeholders, and contribute to the establishment of a sound transaction order.
- Kindly report any violation of the Hyosung Code of Ethics and other violations made by our employees that you feel require reporting.
- Reporting is available both by real-name or in an anonymous way. Our whistle-blower protection policy secures the whistle-blower against any disadvantage for reporting.
Informant Protection Principle
- Hyosung Advanced Materials protects and supports informants based on code of ethics, code of ethics guidelines for practice and human rights policy and principle.
- To invigorate reporting, We protect informants through secret guarantee, disadvantage prohibition, liability reduction.
- Reporting Center do not disclose any information without the informant's consent and thoroughly protect the reporting information about related stakeholders.
Enable to report on internet
in real-name or anonymous way
Anonymous report progress check
Enable to check the progress
after anonymous reporting
Report in other ways
Enable to report through Visit E-mail
- Address : 119, Mapo-daero (Gongdeok-dong), Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea, 04144
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org