Ethical Management of Hyosung Advanced Materials
In order to introduce more transparent business practices, Hyosung Advanced Materials has enacted the ‘Code of Ethics’, which provides a guideline for employees and executives to make honest, ethical and moral business decisions. Hyosung Advanced Materials
will continue to fulfill all its social roles and responsibilities as a global corporate citizen by establishing a wholesome corporate culture.
Code of Ethics
Action Guideline for the Code of Ethics
Compliance with Laws and Regulations
Management Focusing on Respect for Customers
Management Focusing on Shareholders
Management Focusing on Respect for Staff
Socially Responsible Management
Code of Ethics
" We strictly comply with laws and company regulations."
- We respect the national laws and comply with all regulations and socially defined norms of conduct.
- We strictly comply with the company’s business policies and regulations and fulfill our responsibilities and duties.
- We regularly create jobs by earning honest business profits and earnestly fulfilling our basic roles as members of our society.
"A company exists to offer the value that can satisfy customers."
- Gaining the trust of our customers is our most important priority.
- We provide distinguished quality and service that can satisfy the needs of our customers.
- We strive to establish transparent and fair business practices with our customers and develop healthy partnerships.
"A company belongs to its shareholders and it should absolutely gain their trust."
- We increase the profits for our shareholders and investors by creating value with better performance.
- We conduct business logically and transparently to gain the trust of both our shareholders and investors.
- We respect the rights of our shareholders and investors and offer them all the necessary information at the appropriate time to realize profits with integrity.
"Each of the employees is the most important asset of the company."
- We mutually respect the character of each of our fellow employees and establish a sensible corporate culture based on mutual trust and understanding.
- We create a comfortable workplace where individuals can openly express their creativity and can enjoy their work.
- We do not discriminate based on unreasonable grounds, such as educational background, place of birth, gender, age, or religion.
"A company is a member of society and must achieve harmony with society to grow."
- We fulfill all of the responsibilities and duties as a member of society as well as striving to achieve mutual prosperity and progress through social contribution efforts
- We aim to be an environmentally-friendly company to be a company respected in the community
Human Rights Policy
All stakeholders including Hyosung Advanced Materials employees, customers, and local communities have the right to dignity and happiness that can not be transferred as human beings. We promise to grow together with all stakeholders through Hyosung
Way, a value system of Hyosung that leads the better life of mankind based on the best technology and management capability. Hyosung Advanced Materials supports the UNGC principles, the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises, and the labor
standards laid down by the ILO, as well as the Universal Declaration of Human Rights adopted at the UN General Assembly. In addition, we promise to comply with the standards of labor rights and working conditions of all the countries in which we
operate, as well as our head office in Korea. This commitment is equally applicable to all stakeholders, including employees of Hyosung Advanced Materials Corporation, customers, local communities, and employees of partner companies.
Human Rights Principles
- One has the right not to be subjected to unfair discrimination based on race, language, religion, nationality, disability, politics, education and age.
- Under fair working conditions, fair compensation is given according to individual ability and performance, and opportunities for self-development are provided.
- Employees have the right to freedom of association for assembly without threat of retaliation or intimidation.
- Employees have the right to enjoy a pleasant working environment so that they can work in a healthy and safe manner.
- We do not interfere with the personal information of the employee and the privacy of the family, home, and communication.
- We guarantee working hours determined by the business country and comply with regular paid leave regulations.
- Observe the minimum employment age set by the business country, and do not be forced to work against the will of the employees.
- Hyosung Advanced Materials recognizes the partner company as an equal partnership position and does not abuse its superior position.
- Hyosung Advanced Materials recognizes its responsibility for the development of the local community and actively invests in the development of the community.
- Provide timely information to shareholders and investors and maintain the accuracy of accounting data to ensure transparency.
- Customer's information is recognized as valuable assets, and is required only minimal information, and takes technical and physical measures to protect information.